Hosted by Jerome the Gravekeeper of Valley Ghost Walks
Presented by Quick As A Wink Theatre Society in partnership with Valley Ghost Walks
Walk through the history of Windsor, and meet story-telling Spirits along the way. You are sure to learn some interesting historical facts while having a few laughs on this leisurely stroll through town.
Tickets available here or in person at these TicketPro.ca outlets:
Box of Delights, Wolfville
Wilson's Pharmasave, Kentville and Berwick
Adults $15, Members $12, Students $10
(+$2.50 Service Free from TicketPro)
- The walks happen rain, snow or moonshine, so please dress appropriately
- Walks are family friendly...but not everyone is into history
- Bring: Bug Spray, a flashlight, and an umbrella to be on the safe side
- Please note: due to the grass at the BlockHouse and a few hills, the outdoor walks are not wheelchair friendly.
- Valley Ghost Walks are part-fundraisers for local theatre: Centre Stage, Edalene, and QAAW